The Board of Directors of the Education Law Center-PA seeks a new Executive Director who will be charged with promoting the mission, vision, and values of ELC and leading the organization toward fuller self-sustainability.
Fellowship and Internship Opportunities
- Summer internships: Students interested in applying for a summer position should send a cover letter, a resume, a copy of their law school transcript (official or unofficial), and a writing sample (no more than five pages in length). The deadline is January 16, 2015. Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fellowships: The Education Law Center seeks to sponsor applicants for postgraduate legal fellowships to start in the fall of 2015. Applicants should be law students graduating in the spring of 2015 (current 2Ls) or current law clerks and should have a demonstrated commitment to public interest law.
- ELC is a public interest law firm and education advocacy organization whose mission is to ensure that Pennsylvania’s most vulnerable and disadvantaged children have access to quality public schools. We focus on the needs of poor children, children of color, children in the foster care system, children with disabilities, English language learners, children in residential facilities, and others. Our strategies include litigation, legislative and policy advocacy, and community outreach and education.
- Interested candidates should send application materials (cover letter, resume, law school transcript, list of references and writing sample) as soon as possible, but no later than August 1, 2014 to Janice Jackson.
- The Education Law Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.