News Room

Back to School: How to Enroll a Child in School who is Living with Someone Other Than a Parent

A guide to enrolling children in school if they are living with someone other than a parent.  Typically, these children are living with a caregiver such as a grandparent, a relative, or a family friend.  Like other youth, these children have the right to go to school in the district where they live.